Blood Bank Refrigerator
Application ranges storage & preservation of valuable blood products.
Smooth Stainless steel with hygienic and easy to clean interior.
Well-balanced refrigeration system with hermetic sealed compressor.
Compact and efficient floor mounted unit with electronic digital temperature control.
Temperature constantly maintained at 40C + 10C, with better uniformity and accuracy.
Audio-visual alarm provided as a safety measure in the event of temperature protection with thermostat.
Power supply 230V, 1 Phase, 50Hz.
Data Recording Facility (Optional)
Circular Chart Recorder ( Daily / Weekly )
Micro Controller with Printer Interface.
Micro Controller PC Interface to damp data
Send us an enquiry
Carbon Di Oxide Incubator/ Co2 Incubators
Fume Chambers are designed to protect operators from eventually appearing to noxious matters and is single most IMPORTANT Unit in all laboratories. Its unique design is result of long development, utilizing, sound engineering & aerodynamic principles at all sash openings. It performs better than conventional types and gives greater protection to the operators.
Variety of MOC to suit to client’s applications i.e. Metallic / Wooden / Plastic materials.Construction / Design
* Double skin sandwich construction. A sash made of toughened / laminated safety glass of 5mm thick dully framed which is concealed counter balanced operated by Steel String / Cable. Baffle at inside rear designed suitably provided as per applications.
Metallic Outer Prime GI / CRCA Epoxy Powder Coated.
Wooden Genuine Marine Plywood & seasoned teakwood framing with exterior laminated.
PVC / PP Table top, Small Size & suitable for hazardous materials / organic , solvents etc.Lining
Inside Lining of PPGL / PPFRP / S.STEEL (316 / 316L / 304) ORAC Cement sheet dully epoxy coated as acid / alkali / solvent resistance.Work Space
Table work space provided with Acid / Alkali resitance Tiles / Jet Black Grantile / Laminate / S. Steel / PP FRP / PP GL surface.
Ceramic / SS / PVC Sink, Water Line with Swan neck tap, gas / vacuum line etc…..
In model offered with Under bench is having provision for storage and LPG Cylinder storing with middle shelf and shutter provided.
Electrical points of 5 / 15 Amp. Socket, Sandwich for illumination. Remote Control Knobs for Water / LPG / Vacuum lines as optional.
Exhaust system comprising of centrifugal blower made of PPGL with FRP lining with dynamically balanced impeller of polypropylene (Directly / Pulley driven) driven by either Single Phase / Three Phase Standard make electric motors. Exhaust blower is of suitable capacity as per Fume Chamber size etc….
Duct & Fittings
Generally 3MM thick plain or 6 mm thick PPGL Lined ducting of suitable size for inlet & outlet provided with various fitting accessories like Bend, Reducers, Flanges, Canopy, Motor guard etc…
(*Optional) Due to continuous R & D and specifications may change. Pictures shown with Optional accessories.
Table Top Model
900 X 750 X 1800mm
1200 X 750 X 1800mm
1500 X 750 X 1800mm
Model with under Bench Storing
900 X 750 X 2700mm
1200 X 750 X 2700mm
1500 X 750 X 2700mm
Customized size on request
Send us an enquiry
Kymograph Electrical (Superior)
Our range of muffle furnace are best suitable for the laboratories and in various experiments. Muffle furnace is light weight with ceramic fiber wool insulation (instead of brick insulation). Some of the features of muffle furnace are as follows:• The outer casing is made of double walled thick PCRC sheet, reattached with thick perforated sheet on the bottom portion, painted with attractive stove enamel/powder coated.
• Its heating elements are made of KANTHAL wire and backed by high temperature ceramic wool insulation, which avoid loss of energy.
• Temperature control unit consists of energy regulator, fitted in front of furnace with two pilot lamps.
• The apparatus is complete with one pyrometer, thermocouple, silver thermal fuse, main lead with power plug.
• To work on 220/ 230 volts AC, the energy regulator dial is arbitrarily marked 0-100 position. This marking does not indicate temperature. It indicates control level i.e. at position ‘100’ maximum electricity is allowed to flow to furnace. At position ‘a’ minimum electricity is flow to furnace.
• The maximum temp, is 950°C and working temp. 900X.
• Rectangular shape wounded muffle baked at high temperature is fitted inside the chamber.Our range of muffle furnace is available in following specifications:
Muffle Size Rating Working 900°C
100x100x225mm. 1.5 kw
125x125x250mm 2.0 kw
150x150x300 mm 3.5 kw
175x175x475 mm 3.5 kw
200x200x300mm 4.5 kwWe also offer options for our range of muffle furnace. Some of them are:
• Digital temp, controller – cum indicator instated of E.R & pyrometer
• PID temp. controller-cum-indicator can be provided.
Send us an enquiry
Purpose Designed, fabricated to suit various application in Laboratory Construction Double willed, outer body of S. Steel (304 Gr) and Inner Prime SS 316 grade Door – Metallic double walled dully insulated door fitted with standard set of hardware. Having provision for adjustable mesh / perforated trays.Insulation Gap of inner & outer walled filled with sufficiently thick thermal insulation.Heating The heating elements are designed for low wattage density to works on black heat, are in coil form supported with refractory or long lasting S.S. tubular heater are mounted at bottom to give uniform heating.Air Circulation Motorized blower for maintaining uniform temp. within chamber, blowing in Air from bottom, no recalculation of air. Temp. Control Microprocessor based Controller cum Indicator with pT 100 sensor.
Tamp. Range 50°C to 200°C (Higher Version on Spl. Request)
Accuracy ± 1° C or better.
|Inner Size (Inch) watt
||Wire Tray Cap. / Ltrs||Perfo. Tray||200°C Higher Temp. 300°C|
|(a)12 x 12 x12||750||1||27|
|(b)14x 14 x 14||1000||2||40|
|(c)18x 18 x 18||1500||2||90|
|(d)18x 18 x 24||1750||2||120|
|(h)24x 24 x 24||2000||3||220|
|(i) 24x 24 x 36||2500||3||325|
Vacuum Oven (Rectangular/Round)
Scientifically designed to provide excellent vacuum & temp. performance.
( Rectangular / Round )
1) Outer MS Powder coated finish or S. Steel chamber.
2) Inner heavy gauge S. Steel argon welded & mirror polished.
3) High reliability & low leakage rate.
4) Toughened glass door for viewing.
5) 0 to 30″ / 0 to 760 mm of Hg Vacuum.
6) Vacuum Gauge & Cock provided.
7) 3 Heat Switch / Energy Regulator for Precise control.
8) Thermostat / Digital Controller / Micro Controller.
9) Long lasting molded silicon gasket.
10) Temp. Range : Ambient + 50C to 1300C / 2500C
Send us an enquiry
Walk In Incubator